Halloween party ideas 2015
[ads-post]

Government of Pakistan
Finance Division (Regulation Wing)
Subject: Grant of Premature Increment on Promotion Within the Same Scale
Letter NO. F.11(30)R-2/2010...
Dated: 5 November 2012


Post a Comment

  1. Salam Ma'am,
    I was appointed as Junior scale Stenographer (BPS-12) in 1987 in Sericulture department KPK. I was granted selection grade from BPS 12 to BPS-15 in 1999 . Then in the year 2008, I was promoted in the same scale i.e. BPS-15. Now my questions are:-

    1) Am I allowed next stage and pre-mature increment at the time of granting selection grade from BPS 12 to BPS 15 in 1999 ?

    2) Whether I am entitled to 2 premature increments on eve of my promotion in the same scale
    (BPS-15) in the year 2008 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam o Alaikum, sir I am promoted in same scale BPS-11, how many increments will be admissible for me, actually i need notification regarding fixation and pre mature increments, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhammad sajjad contact with me at qamar.mlis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz provide NTDC notification regarding this matter

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.